Store Associate Needed
Full Job Description
Job description: JEDIDIAH is welcoming outgoing, energetic, talented art professionals with a passion for Arts and Design with a good understanding of the art industry to join our JEDIDIAH teams. Meanwhile, we require at least a one-year sales experience. We offer a friendly, casual work environment, where associates help clients capture their unforgettable moments with our beautiful artwork and designer product, and help clients to find the best pictures for their homes and loved ones. All the associates should follow JEDIDIAH Standard to run the store and complete daily tasks.
The Bottom Line: We work very hard to please our clients! We really care about people and we will only hire those who are like-minded.
WE PREFER 1-year sales experience, but ART experience is not required. We are looking for confident & focused professionals with exceptional talents. We are seeking those with a previous track record of sales in art gallery sales preferred—but not required.
- BE confident in interacting with the public and making conversation with total strangers.
-BE willing to work hard at proactively building and maintaining client relationships.
-BE willing to handle the artwork with care and finesse within the limited time, especially on weekends. (It takes physical work to move and hang art)
-BE a good student taking the time to learn about the artists we represent. We need professionals who are hungry for knowledge that can be shared with collectors.
- High school degree (required)
- 1 year of sales experience, but not required. (If you are talent enough, that would be fine)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner both verbally and in writing with clients, artists, and co-workers.
- Ability to work on weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to work on a desktop computer to complete invoices, payments, inventory, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to report to manager per week
This is an hourly position with:
- Flexible or Stable Hours
- Seasonal or Year-Round
- Employee Discount
- Hourly Rate Payment
- Tip Collecting
Job Types: Full-time
- All shifts available
- Tip Collecting
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- King of Prussia Mall, PA
Hours per week:
- 35-40 hours
- 2-3 Month training period based on performance
- Store Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Client-oriented -- Respect clients and show professionalism and patience
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour + Tips
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 6-8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)